Imokilly Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic Ltd is open to see patients in line with HSE recommendations in relation to COVID-19.
We are looking to provide the safest possible environment in which to treat. This includes:
- All staff have completed the COVID-19 training
- Continuing and extending our exacting hygiene requirements
- Masks for clinicians during stage 3 restrictions (and patients)
- Room cleaning between patients
- Limiting the total number of people in the practice
- Staggered session times so only one person at any time is at reception
- Pre-screening prior to arriving at the clinic
- Hand sanitiser/gloves/masks provided for patients who require them
- 1:1 sessions only
- All classes moved to zoom
Please do not attend if you have:
- Sore throat
- Lethargy or general ache
- Have recently travelled overseas
- Have had recent exposure to COVID-19
Please do not attend the clinic if you have travelled internationally until after the 14 day isolation period, regardless of having a negative PCR test.
Please understand if we cannot see you for any of the above reasons as the safety of staff, clients and the public is our primary concern in these times.
For those patients not leaving home at the moment, we are providing a physiotherapy telehealth service. This will allow you to continue treatment with your Physio and stay on the road to recovery.
We encourage clients to download the HSE Tracking App to help us be part of containing any spread of the COVID-19 virus.
For more information please follow these links: